In any workshop environment, dust and wood chippings represent a potential fire hazard and are dangerous to health. Choosing the right dust extractor for your business is a vital decision. At RJ Woodworking Machinery, we understand that not all companies require the same level of dust extraction, which is why we offer a great range of extractors from mobile units with single or double bag for light to occasional use to the more powerful 4 bag dust extractors that transport your waste through a ductwork system for easy separation.
There are different types of dust extraction systems such as:
- a high volume, low pressure machine with a large hose
- not suitable for very fine dust such as from a sanding machine
- rated as a level 1 (Good) for the solitary extraction of chippings from a thicknesser planer
- rated as a level 2 (Better) if it extracts larger particles of sawdust from by adding a fine filter bag or cartridge filter
Fine Dust Extractors
- it separates over 99% of the waste before it passes through the filter
- handles chippings, sawdust and finer dust from a sanding machine making it a level 3 (Best)
- by replacing the filter to a finer one, the machine will be able to deal with very fine particles such as a 0.3 micron HEPA filter, making it a level 4 (Excellent)
Please browse our selection of dust extractors, we are sure that you will find an extractor that suits your requirements whether you are looking for a single bag extraction unit to suit a lighter output or a six-bag dust extractor. We offer products such as the New Minimax ECO 300 D Double Bag Dust Extraction for only £465.00 + VAT with a diameter of 300mm, 3 attachments, a bag diameter of 500mm, and available in single or 3 phase; or the New Inventair MK4 4 Bag Dust Extractor, down to £1990.00 + VAT, with a 3500 CFM and a 7.5KW - 10HP MOTOR.